[SR-Dev] git:janakj/kcore: Adding cmpapi.[ch] from kamailio core.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:47:33 CET 2009

Hi Jan,

On 03/05/2009 08:41 PM, Jan Janak wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I am still far from being finished with the kcore library, for now you can
> just merge the branch janakj/kcore into the master branch (or whatever branch
> you are working on).

I know it is not finished, but others may want to add to it and thought
this is the best do to. Maybe we should synchronize not to work on same
code.

I plan to review the extra features we have in the core for the config
file and to merge in the sip-router. There are bits of code to be pushed
in kcore.

http://www.asipto.com