[SR-Dev] Will SIP-Router handle better TCP childs avoiding blocking?

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Tue Mar 3 07:55:05 CET 2009

On Mar 02, 2009 at 23:49, I??aki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net> wrote:
> Hi, a current limitation in Kamailio (and AFAIK also in SER) is that TCP
> childs block waiting for the connection being established or ended.

If you set tcp_async=yes (or its obsoleted alias tcp_buf_write) in the
config it will be non-blocking. I'm still considering whether or not to
make it the default.
The only problem right now is that tls doesn't work with tcp in async
mode (it needs an important update which was postponed because of the
merger).

Andrei