[sr-dev] git:rbetancor/drouting: * core

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Jun 30 18:47:05 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 30 June 2009 10:36:22 Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> > >  > By now, I'm reviewing the drouting code, looking if it's possible to
> > >  > not use the dialog module and also I have seen some structures I
> > >  > don't like at all.
> > >
> > > just for curiosity, what is missing in lcr module that prevents you
> > > from using it instead of drouting module?
> >
> > Just more routing options than lcr + carrierroute, at least easy to setup
> > bigger routing trees.
>
> Raúl,
>
> i don't looked that much into drouting, but what are you missing in cr with
> regards to big routing trees?

One important difference is that with cr I could only use one ordering
criteria, If I need to "reorder" the tree depending on other criteria, I
should create another tree and manage it.

With drouting you could use 3 differents ordering criteria for the same tree
and this is very important for our goals.

Also drouting uses one UNIQUE tree and not a "working and a failover" tree,
this was too messy for me the first time I tryed to use cr.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual