[sr-dev] How to compile Kamailio AVPOPS module in SR?

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Jun 26 17:04:51 CEST 2009

On Jun 26, 2009 at 11:34, Edson - Lists <4lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Guys...
>
> I'm, finally, after compilation success, migrating my config to test SR
> functionality. But now I need some AVP functionality... I see that they
> are SER and Kamailio AVPOPS. If I include AVPOPS on the "include_module"
> of the "make" command, it try to compile SER module and it is giving me
> the following error:

Yes, ser avpops module does not compile (it's obsoleted by the avp
handling in the script and by avp_db).

[...]
> So, how to compile just Kamailio or SER version of a desired module (in
> my case AVPOPS)?

Quick solution make include_modules=avpops modules_k

If you want make all to work, then try first:
make modules-cfg modules modules_dirs="modules modules_k"
(or just edit modules.lst).

In the long run we'll have either to remove ser avpops, make it compile
(should be easy since the problem in ser was that it was not migrated to
the new DB api, but since sip-router supports also the old API it should
be easy to fix it), or add per directory include_modules support.

Andrei