[sr-dev] Conflict between libcurl4-gnutls-dev and libcurl4-openssl-dev (Debian)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jun 23 20:53:31 CEST 2009

El Martes, 23 de Junio de 2009, Jan Janak escribió:
> So, a .deb package of ser/kamailio/sr build with OpenSSL is not GPL
> compatible anymore and this violates the license of the project if such
> package is distributed.

However, the deb packages generated by "make deb" are not necessarily those to
be deitributed by Debian, rigth?

So we can use OpenSSL in our deb packages and Debian (or Alioth) could
recompile the packages with GnuTLS in order to provide them in their public
repositories.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>