[sr-dev] Conflict between libcurl4-gnutls-dev and libcurl4-openssl-dev (Debian)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jun 23 18:59:19 CEST 2009

2009/6/23 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>
>  > So, is it ok if I change the dependencies in Kamailio to require
>  > libcurl4-openssl-dev instead of libcurl4-gnutls-dev?
>
> fine with me,

I've changed the dependencies in kamailio trunk version (local copy)
and it compiles fine. So, if there is no inconvenient I will commit
it.

However, I've realized that the Debian control file says:

  Maintainer: Debian VoIP Team <pkg-voip-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org>
  Uploaders: Kilian Krause <kilian at debian.org>

Perhaps we should change these values and use some "internal" name (as
"Kamailio Developers Team")?
And when the packages become Debian "official" packages (or those
mantained by Alioth) they could rename de Mantainer and Uploaders, and
could also change the dependencies not to use OpenSSL.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>