[sr-dev] kamctl for sr

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:41:54 CEST 2009

On 06/11/2009 04:27 PM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2009 at 15:30, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
>
>> what was the status regarding kamctl equivalent for sr?  should i add a
>> task about it or is it already done?
>>

> What did it do?
> We have sercmd and ser_ctl, but I don't know if they do similar stuff.

kamctl is pending to be included in tools directory - I think Jan has it
on his todo list, to be imported with full history -- IIRC from the
discussion in this list some time ago.

>> at minimum i would need a script that i can use to give fifo commands to
>> sr.
>>

> sercmd works for all the rpcs. For the k mi stuff, what you had before in
> k should still work.
>

>> actually, i do have a script that does that and only that.  should i add
>> it to scripts dir until someone comes up with something better?

We kind of get to the conclusion (in the discussion about importing
kamctl) that the right place for helper applications is in tools directory.

http://www.asipto.com/