[sr-dev] how to set debug level?

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Thu Jun 11 15:24:50 CEST 2009

On Jun 11, 2009 at 15:38, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> in kamailio there was mi command debug that i could use to alter debug
> level dynamically.
>
> how can i now achieve the same in sr via mi fifo interface?

I have no ideea about the mi fifo interface but you could do it with:

utils/sercmd/sercmd cfg.set_now_int core debug 5

You can see the list of everything that can be checked or changed at
runtime using:

utils/sercmd/sercmd cfg.list

You could also use the interactive mode (tab completion, history a.s.o):
utils/sercmd/sercmd

sercmd> help

Note that for the above to work you must load the following modules:
modules_s/ctl/ctl.so
modules_s/cfg_rpc/cfg_rpc.so

Andrei