[sr-dev] cancel/ack problems

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jun 11 14:18:01 CEST 2009

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul writes:

 > The releasing transaction warning is printed because somehow a
 > transaction was created or looked up in the script and then nothing was
 > done with it (e.g. no t_release(), t_reply() or t_relay()), which
 >  looks like a script error.

 > You might have a t_newtran() somewhere in the script, or the
 > !t_check_trans() check might be malfunctioning, but I can't tell without
 > seeing the script (or at least knowing what other t_*() functions are
 > used before t_check_trans()).

andrei,

for the initial invite, i call t_next_contacts(), set t_on_branch,
t_on_reply, t_on_failure and call t_relay().

then when cancel comes, i call t_check_trans() followed by t_relay().

for ack from twinkle to 478, i call t_check_trans() and call t_relay().

for some reason t_relay doesn't seem to notice that this ack belongs to
transaction and relays it back to itself at which point i get
notice about unmatched ack (sorry the error in my previous message).

i don't call t_newtrans() anywhere.

i'll turn on debug to get more info.

-- juha