[sr-dev] [Kamailio-Users] m_dump un-register check fails

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:49:23 CEST 2009

On 06/09/2009 10:43 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/6/9 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
>
>> is there a bug tracker available somewhere for sip-router?
>>

> ops! that's a really good question!

it is not, but it is time for one. The options are:
- install one on our server - advantage: we can control it completely;
disadvantage: we have to maintain it and seems our sysadmin resources
are limitted
- reuse one of the kamailio or ser projects
- register a pseudo-project on a source code hosting service and have
the tracker there

http://www.asipto.com/