[sr-dev] driver error on query: Commands out of sync

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 8 09:51:22 CEST 2009

On Sat, June 6, 2009 5:41 pm, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> [..]
> Jun  6 18:22:44 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-router[609]: INFO: db_mysql
> [km_dbase.c:97]: submit_query(): select
> id,src_addr,dst_addr,body,ctype,inc_time from silo where username='test'
> AND domain='test.fi' AND snd_time=0 order by id
> Jun  6 18:22:44 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-router[609]: ERROR: db_mysql
> [km_dbase.c:118]: driver error on query: Commands out of sync; you can't
> run this command now
> Jun  6 18:22:44 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-router[609]: ERROR: <core>
> [db_query.c:101]: error while submitting query
> Jun  6 18:22:44 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-router[609]: ERROR: msilo
> [msilo.c:1007]: failed to query database
>
> as you see, there is first select on location, then insert on location
> (save) and finally select on msilo (m_dump) that causes the error.
>
> any idea how it is possible that insert (which does not return result)
> could cause following select to return this kind of error?
>
> i have not experienced these kind of errors in k with the same config
> and modules.  could it be that there is a bug in srdb1 lib?

Hello Juha,

during my tests i did not observed this error, but i don't used msilo. So
far the mysql driver and the srdb1 part seems to work ok in my experience.
I found one problem in the db_postgres driver with srdb1, but was not able
to found a reason for this so far, as it happened only in some cases. I
need to setup the testcases for this again.

Henning