[sr-dev] no line number given and why is $ru not writable?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:30:38 CEST 2009

On 06/01/2009 08:35 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> if i remember correctly, k told the config file line number where an
> error occurred and also the name of the function that issued it.  sr
> doesn't do so.  see previous message about deprecated pv syntax warnings
> and now also this:
>
> Jun  1 20:24:49 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-router[14871]: ERROR: utils [utils.c:244]: result pvar is not writeble
>
> in general, how can i know where the problem occurred?
>
> in this particular case, i know where the error comes from:
>
> 	    http_query("some_query", "$ru");
>
> the same statement works fine in k.  why is $ru not writeble?  can i
> replace it with some other form of request-uri variable?

there is a problem with the common fixup system -- I think Andrei
implemented it.

K functions expect a pointer to pv_spec_t and now a pv_spec_t** is
returned when fixup_pvar() is used. fparam_t.v.pvs is a pv_spec_t* and
the *param (from fixup call) is filled with &fparam_t.v.

A solution would be to add a void *fixed_param to fparam_t that is
either set to &fparam_t.v or to a filed insind 'u' union, and this one
is used to fill the 'param'.

http://www.asipto.com/