[sr-dev] setbflag

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Jun 1 18:36:15 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > The question is how I specify to a function exported by a module that
 > the parameter is integer. While the config grammar accepts such case,
 > the interface does not offer a way to do it (or I am missing something).

why would you need to be able to specify it?  if i write

isbflagset(15)

the function will get an int value.  if that is not correct, then you
get an error whet you try to execute that function.  the same thing as
if i write

isbflagset($pv)

compiler cannot tell, if value of $pv is int or string.

-- juha