[sr-dev] script callbacks

Miklos Tirpak miklos at iptel.org
Mon Jun 1 16:12:37 CEST 2009

Hi Andrei,

could you please have a look at the tirpi/script_callbacks branch?

There are some modules that need to initialize their variables before,
or free/unlock/unref,... something after the script executions. This is
supported only for request and onreply routes, but it is necessary also
before/after failure routes in some cases. (For example db_ops needs to
free the query result.) So I started to add support for pre- and
post-script callbacks for failure routes. But instead of simply adding
another list to the core I generalized the API a bit to support any kind
of route blocks, and added hooks also for branch and onsend routes.
Please let me know whether I can merge my branch to the master.

Daniel: shall I add a hook around modules_k/htable/htable.c:187 for
event_route?

Thanks,
Miklos