[sr-dev] how to get string value.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:09:25 CEST 2009

Hello

On 29.07.2009 15:59 Uhr, towhid islam wrote:
> hi,
>
> i am developing a module. i am generating some string value.
> how can i get those value in my cfg file.
>
> i saw source code of avpops module but it work with database and lots
> of thing.
> is there any short module what can help me to this thing implement thing.
>
> any link or suggestion  is appreciated.

you can export a new pseudo-variable from your module. See modules_k/pv
which exports most of them. Other examples are in modules like cfgutils,
htable... Kamailio devel guide is still valid:
http://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/#c11pv

* SIP Router Bootcamp
* Kamailio (OpenSER) and Asterisk Training
* Berlin, Germany, Sep 1-4, 2009
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/