[sr-dev] Migration of Open IMS Core to sip-router

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Wed Jul 29 13:26:08 CEST 2009

On Jul 24, 2009 at 11:07, Jan Janak <jan at ryngle.com> wrote:

[...]
> Option 3) (a new module directory), I am not sure whether we really
> need to put openims modules into a separate module directory. Having
> two module directories is a temporary measure because we have two
> versions of most modules, but our long term goal was to migrate them
> where possible. I suppose that all openims modules are new, so we can
> either put them in "modules" directory right away, or in "modules_s"
> or "modules_k", depending on which version of existing modules their
> require.

I like the separate directory better and I think that after merging ser
and kamailio modules we should split the modules in more directories
(based on functionality and/or implementation status). It might make
easier to manage the huge number of modules we have or at least to
create different "distributions" or packages.

[...]

Andrei