[sr-dev] almost ok with testing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:00:49 CEST 2009

On 19.07.2009 11:55 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > The new proxy supports it as the old ones did. The tmx module has the MI
>  > function you need and you can keep using the old code you have via
>  > classic MI transports, with same signature, a.s.o. So kamailio or sip
>  > router is the same for this particular case.
>
> the idea of having two management interfaces to the same proxy is not
> very appealing.  if i need to do that i can as well keep on using two
> proxies.

you can keep using MI like so far, as I do, I don't see where is the
problem right now. There is no difference between kamailio 1.5 and sip
router. If you want to migrate to rpc or something else, then it is the
place where you have to contribute to fit your needs.

http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/