[sr-dev] almost ok with testing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 23:35:31 CEST 2009

On 18.07.2009 21:57 Uhr, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2009 at 22:18, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
>
>> i have now managed to get all my stuff working using sr except
>> t_uac_dlg.  t_uac_dlg is not working because for some reason sr tm
>> module does not implement t_uac_dlg and mi_rpc tells "async mi cmd not
>> implemented yet".
>>
>> i would prefer native support of t_uac_dlg in tm module,

there is an alternative that you can use: dlg_bridge from K dialog module:

http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_k/dialog/dialog.html#id2937666

It does the c2d logic internally. The difference is that you do not get
feedback from all requests/replies of c2d flow. It initiate the c2d
process and returns - it is sync mode and easier to use via MI (just one
command).

You need just to create the table, load the module and set few
parameters, you don't have to track calls with dialog module, so no
runtime overload.

http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/