[sr-dev] almost ok with testing

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Jul 18 21:18:28 CEST 2009

i have now managed to get all my stuff working using sr except
t_uac_dlg.  t_uac_dlg is not working because for some reason sr tm
module does not implement t_uac_dlg and mi_rpc tells "async mi cmd not
implemented yet".

i would prefer native support of t_uac_dlg in tm module, because the
idea was that sr will use ser tm module.  if t_uac is difficult to
implement in ser tm module or if that would still not make t_uac_dlg to
work via rpc, then i guess i need to wait until mi_rpc supports async mi
functions.

otherwise things thus look pretty good to me.  thanks for your efforts.

-- juha