[sr-dev] [ openser-Bugs-2819457 ] dialog module. BYE with bad Cseq.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 10 13:55:10 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2819457, was opened at 2009-07-10 10:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by baron76
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2819457&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
the dialog module in timeout BYE request send thru tm_module Cseq number from INVITE.

dlg_req_within.c:
function:
 dlg_t * build_dlg_t(struct dlg_cell * cell, int dir){
line:
td->loc_seq.value = loc_seq;

if before final 200 OK, we will recieve PRACK/200 (new Cseq) , the dialog module will send bad Cseq number (loc_seq + 1);

Scenario:
----INVITE ( Cseq: 1)  ->
<--- 183 ( Cseq: 1)  ----
---- PRACK ( Cseq: 3)  ->
<---- 200 OK ( Cseq: 3)  -
---------- timeout ---->
---- BYE ( Cseq: 2)  ->
<------ 503 (Bad CSeq number) -------

Quickly Solution:
td->loc_seq.value = loc_seq + 100;

Date: 2009-07-10 13:55

Message:
Hi miconda,

much better remove_hf("Supported:") from INVITE request; :-)
and PRACK/200 ok in the dialog. But I think, the best solution, set
loc_seq +100.

P.S. don't forget about UPDATE method.

Comment By: Daniel-Constantin Mierla (miconda)