[sr-dev] xmlrcp request takes very long time

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Jul 6 22:12:15 CEST 2009

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul writes:

 > So whoever is interested in xmlrpc close connection after reply mode,
 > should vote for it (but please vote only if you really have "legacy"
 > hard to change applications that would be affected by it).

i would be interested, but perhaps i'm the only one who as xmlrpc client
apps written in python and php.

it is simpler for me to add mi xmlrpc support to domain module that try
to figure out what is wrong with python and php libs.  i can then keep
on using mi_xmlrpc module an forget xmlrpc module.

user should need only one of those two modules, not both.

-- juha