[sr-dev] [Kamailio] Dialog bridge_controller URI.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Jul 4 01:47:07 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I've begun heavily using dlg_bridge() and SEMS for some applications -
dlg_bridge() was a brilliant idea, thank you very much Daniel.  This
finally lets me get out of using Asterisk for certain media-related
purposes entirely.

Problem is that the bridge_controller From URI is statically defined in
the configuration.  When outbound leg is initiated that, upon pickup, is
REFER'd to an announcement RURI on SEMS, the caller ID hence always
stays the same.  Would it be possible to make this parameter dynamic,
i.e. from an AVP?

I suppose a useful workaround in the meantime is to simply override that
RURI with whatever I prefer in an appended RPID header, but in this case
I am dealing with a gateway that does not trust RPID over From.  :(

Cheers,

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov