[sr-dev] domain attributes

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Jul 2 15:12:08 CEST 2009

On 02-07 16:04, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Jan Janak writes:
>
>  > mysql> describe domain;
>  > +--------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>  > | Field  | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
>  > +--------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>  > | did    | varchar(64)      | NO   | MUL | NULL    |       |
>  > | domain | varchar(128)     | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
>  > | flags  | int(10) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |       |
>  > +--------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>
>  > mysql> describe domain_attrs;
>  > +-------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>  > | Field | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
>  > +-------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>  > | did   | varchar(64)      | YES  | MUL | NULL    |       |
>  > | name  | varchar(32)      | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
>  > | type  | int(11)          | NO   |     | 0       |       |
>  > | value | varchar(255)     | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
>  > | flags | int(10) unsigned | NO   |     | 0       |       |
>  > +-------+------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>
> what is the meaning of "flags" column?

This is a generic flags column which we added to most tables that store AVPs
and to some other tables too. Individual flags can be used to mark a row as
disabled -- this allows us to disable a particular attribute without deleting
it from the database. A disabled attribute will be ignored by SER. Another
flag can be used to mark a row as deleted. Such row/attribute will be again
ignored by SER. Rows with the deleted flag set are deleted by a cron job. And
so on.

And there are other flags defined, they are all listed in
sip-router/lib/srdb2/db.h

  Jan.