[sr-dev] domain attributes

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jul 2 14:15:15 CEST 2009

Jan Janak writes:

 > I think that this is a good idea and also something we have already done in
 > the ser version of domain module. What about adopting the ser version of the
 > domain module?

jan,

good if it is already done.

however, when i look at modules_s/domain/README, it only implements one
function:

1.4.1. is_from_local()

and exported params section does not mention domain_attrs table and
domain table section does not correspond to what you write.

the question is, it is faster to implement the attr stuff in
modules_k/domain module than to update modules_s/domain readme?

 > The contents of domain_attrs is loaded into the memory by domain
 > module. Domain attrs are always cached and they can be reloaded from the
 > database with a rpc/mi command.

how can i get attributes of a domain loaded to avps?

-- juha