[sr-dev] irc devel meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:20:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

within K project, we had from time to time an IRC meeting for short term
planning. IMO it is the time for next one since probably we need at
least a kamailio 1.5.2 release. The place was the irc channel #kamailio
on freenode.net, now we can host it on #sip-router. Presence is not
mandatory and anyone is welcome to join.

 From the perspective of K project, here are the topics I would like to
approach:
- kamailio 1.5.2 - show-stoppers, when?
- shall we do another branch 1.4-based release
- kamailio 3.0
    - current status
    - what is missing, what can be worked-around, prioritizing tasks...
    - documentation - migration tutorials
    - release roadmap
For sip router:
- logistics: anything missing for project now?
- what can be done to make adoption easier (new tools, etc...)
- suggestions for future development

I propose Tuesday, July 7, 2009, we can adjust to fit the best for the
people that want to attend. I started a wiki page, feel free to add there:
https://sip-router.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2009-07-07

http://www.asipto.com/