[sr-dev] SF.net SVN: openser:[5889] trunk/etc/kamailio.cfg

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Jul 2 11:48:07 CEST 2009

On 01-07 16:50, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/7/1 Jan Janak <jan at iptel.org>:
> > Inaki,
> >
> > Shouldn't these commits go into the git repository instead? We no longer merge
> > the SVN trunk into the git repository.
>
> Probably I must read about the inmediate future of Kamailio since I'm
> confused about the new version (1.6) of Kamailio based in SR.

Since the next version will be based on the shared core, it will draw the code
from the git repository. If you want to have your changes included in the next
release, then, please, put them in the git repository as well.

Some time ago we had automatic synchronization going on, but we stopped that
after making most of the code compile and agreed that we will continue working
primarily in the git repository.

The SVN repository still receives updates to the 1.5 branch, but the trunk
should no longer receive updates (they should go to git).

  Jan.