[sr-dev] Compile error in enum_mod.c

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:42:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Not running make cfg should not produce any problem. If config.mak is
> missing it will be created automatically (make cfg is automatically run
> if config.mak is missing).
>
> I don't understand why you did get such a small config.mak.
> If you manage to reproduce the problem, please let me know.

I think it's debian packaging related...

> The file y.tab.c should not exist. It is not created by the sip-router
> compilation process (it creates cfg.tab.c instead).
> I have this reported before, but in the other case there was some mixup
> will old source files.
>
> Did you run bison cfg.y by hand? (that would explain it)
>
> The fix is: rm y.tab.c y.tab.h
> and then retry compiling. If you manage to reproduce it somehow, please
> let me know.
> (I can't reproduce it)

I dind't run bison by hand, but after removing those two files
compilation continues well :)

> Note also that the debian packaging has not yet been updated, is still
> the original one from ser and it most likely doesn't build a proper
> sip-router deb (if it builds one at all).

That's right, I see debian packaging is not yet quite ready, because
now I'm getting some errors regarding directories. I'm going to leave
the make deb for now and move on to 'regular' compilation :) Thank you
for your help and when someone diggs into debian packaging let me know
if I can help with some testing :)

Best regards,

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."