[sr-dev] exit vs drop

Miklos Tirpak miklos at iptel.org
Wed Jul 1 13:43:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

as I know only t_drop_replies() function exists in tm module that does
something similar, but it drops all the replies received so far, and it
is usable only from failure_route.

Anyway, I think your particular problem can be solved with the
on_sl_reply modparam:

modparam(tm, on_sl_reply, "stateless_reply");

onreply_route["stateless_reply"]
{
     # This route is executes if tm module does not find
     # the transaction for the reply.
     # If 0 is returned then the reply is not forwarded.
     return 0;
}

Miklos