[sr-dev] Compile error in enum_mod.c

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Wed Jul 1 10:32:44 CEST 2009

On Jun 30, 2009 at 18:58, Sa?l Ibarra <saghul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrei,
>
> I had a very small config.mak file, just this 2 lines:
>
> C_DEFS:=$(filter-out $(DEFS_RM) $(extra_defs),$(C_DEFS)) $(extra_defs)
> CFLAGS:=$(filter-out $(CFLAGS_RM) $(CC_EXTRA_OPTS), $(CFLAGS)) $(CC_EXTRA_OPTS)
>
> But after doing make cfg it got a lot more content and now I don't get
> that error. I think the error was produced because when doing make
> deb, make cfg is not executed and thus ARCH variable is undefined.

Not running make cfg should not produce any problem. If config.mak is
missing it will be created automatically (make cfg is automatically run
if config.mak is missing).

I don't understand why you did get such a small config.mak.
If you manage to reproduce the problem, please let me know.

> Now I'm getting the following error:
[...]
> cfg.tab.o: In function `yyparse':
> /usr/src/sip-router/cfg.tab.c:4478: multiple definition of `yyparse'
> y.tab.o:/usr/src/sip-router/y.tab.c:4478: first defined here
                              ^^^^^^^
The file y.tab.c should not exist. It is not created by the sip-router
compilation process (it creates cfg.tab.c instead).
I have this reported before, but in the other case there was some mixup
will old source files.

Did you run bison cfg.y by hand? (that would explain it)

The fix is: rm y.tab.c y.tab.h
and then retry compiling. If you manage to reproduce it somehow, please
let me know.
(I can't reproduce it)

[...]
> Should I open a bug report on the bugtracker regarding the Debian packaging?

No, because is not yet clear that this is a bug.

Note also that the debian packaging has not yet been updated, is still
the original one from ser and it most likely doesn't build a proper
sip-router deb (if it builds one at all).

Andrei