[sr-dev] git:master: mi_rpc: new module - rpc command to execute MI commands

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Jul 1 08:11:47 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > seems some MI commands needs a bit of review and fix to work over rpc,
 > because in some cases they do not open db connection in all children,
 > like it was with domain module. It opened only in the mi transport
 > process. It should be fixed now. Let me know if works ok.

i works, but i'm wondering why the condition in child_init of
modules_k/domain module is:

rank==PROC_RPC

but in modules/lcr it is:

#ifdef RPC_SUPPORT
	/* do nothing for the main process, tcp main process or timer */
	if (rank==PROC_INIT || rank==PROC_MAIN || rank==PROC_TCP_MAIN ||
		rank==PROC_TIMER)
		return 0;

-- juha