[SR-Dev] SDP parser

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Feb 27 11:07:30 CET 2009

On 26-02 19:12, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The SDP parser from the kamailio core needs to be imported into the
> sip-router core.
> It is located under parser/sdp directory.
> Th qos module has a dependency on the SDP parser.

Yes, we will put all parsers missing from the sip-router core temporary into a
shared library called kcore (kamailio core), this library contains everything
that is missing in the sip-router core. Then we will try to get all kamailio
modules work with the new core. And once we have that we can see what can be
merged/moved/organized better.

  Jan.