[SR-Dev] [Serdev] sip-router: modules & repositories

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Feb 26 20:53:14 CET 2009

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul writes:

 > > if i make a commit on a k module, i just call the script again and get a
 > > new version of k compiled.
 >
 > Yes, that would work (manually copying), but I find that more difficult
 > than it should be (everybody will have to use some script and have at
 > least 2 local repos, one for sip-router and one for the modules).

i don't see having two repos on the local disk as a problem.  before
copying, the script updates both automatically to latest level.  i can
write the script and post it on the list once the repos are in place.

i see it a much bigger problem if the same thing (sip-router) source is
in two different places.

-- juha