[SR-Dev] git:master: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://janakj at git.sip-router.org/ sip-router

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Thu Feb 26 13:25:57 CET 2009

On Feb 26, 2009 at 13:06, Jan Janak <jan at iptel.org> wrote:
> I didn't really mean to commit the to merges into master, I merged a wrong
> branch. This is a side-effect of having --no-ff on master branch and doing
> work on the master branch :-).

Sometimes you have to use --ff :-)
We can try a revert if you wish (re-writing master to the commit id
before the merge and retry, IMHO a good exercise for things to come
:-)). If somebody fetched in the meantime, he would have then to run git
fetch -f.

> I only meant to commit the cfg_size fix but picked a wrong branch when doing
> git push.

When I'm mergin from ser, I always merge ser_core/cvs-head into the
ser_core_cvs branch, and then merge origin/ser_core_cvs into master.
This way is easier to see where the commits come from.

Andrei