[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Devel] Conversion of kamailio modules

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Feb 25 20:00:47 CET 2009

Jan Janak writes:

 > Most of the modules above required some manual changes, but not exteremely
 > complicated. The biggest issue is extra stuff in kamalio core which
 > is missing (or present on other modules) in the sip-router core. I
 > created a new shared
 > library called libkcore and whenever I find that something is missing in
 > sip-router, I take it from kamailio and put it in the library.

jan,

did lcr compilation fail due to tm binding or something else?

regarding kamailio's tm module, i recently added these two functions to
it:

	{"t_load_contacts", (cmd_function)t_load_contacts, 0, 0,
	                0, REQUEST_ROUTE | FAILURE_ROUTE},
	{"t_next_contacts", (cmd_function)t_next_contacts, 0, 0,
	                0, REQUEST_ROUTE | FAILURE_ROUTE},

would it be possible to add them also to sip-router tm module?

also domain module was missing from your list.  is it because mi
commands?

-- juha