[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Devel] Compiling sip-router with ser modules

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Tue Feb 24 09:49:08 CET 2009

24 feb 2009 kl. 02.24 skrev Jan Janak:

> Hello
>
> Few days ago Andrei setup another repository called ser_modules on
> git.sip-router.org, see
>
> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=ser_modules;a=summary
>
> This is a repository which contains all SER modules except tm. The
> repository
> is synchronized with cvs and receives commits from cvs on 'cvs-head'
> branch.
This sounds like "cloud computing" ! cvs-git-svn automatic
integration... ;-)

> In other words, we just reached another important milestone. We are
> now able
> to compile all (well, almost) SER modules with the sip-router core
> and thus we
> are almost ready to replace the core of ser with the new and merged
> sip-router
> core and start using/testing it.

I must say that I'm truly impressed with the speed this project has
been moving.
Congratulations!

As an outsider I guessed that we would see something like that at the
end of
the year... I'm very happy to be proven wrong!

/Olle