[SR-Dev] git:master: Merge branch janakj/flatstore into branch master

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Feb 19 00:11:02 CET 2009

Andrei,

So this is a merge of janakj/flatstore into master with --no-ff option
(otherwise the merge would have resulted in a fast-forward merge again).

I think I like this variant better, because it actually records that the stuff
was merged from another branch and it looks better (at least to my eyes) in
the tree graph in gitk.

So I'd recommend we use --no-ff with git-merge by default.

   Jan.