[SR-Dev] Both database interfaces integrated

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:35:37 CET 2009

Hello Jan,

lot of work, thanks.

Practically now main components are integrated, with the reserve that
the statistics part from kamailio would need a better integration with
atomics ops in ser. It is why I haven't merge it in master branch yet.

Still to do:
- integrate the other db drivers, as you mentioned
- core extensions in kamailio - Andrei already did the while and
completing switch is on the pipe
- tm extensions to get the other kamailio modules depending on tm work
properly

Then we are done ... looks not much but still some work ...

http://www.asipto.com