[SR-Dev] Doxygen Documentation

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Feb 16 15:40:36 CET 2009

Hello,

Automatically generated doxygen documentation for the sip-router source tree
can be found here:

http://sip-router.org/doxygen/sip-router

The documentation is auto-generated for every branch and tag in the git
repository every 15 minutes.

The main documentation is the documentation for the master branch:

http://sip-router.org/doxygen/sip-router/branch/master

You will probably notice that in some cases the documentation still refers to
SER in its title. This is due to the fact that we imported the contents of the
SER cvs repository into the sip-router repository. This will change gradually
as we fix the project name in the repository.

   Jan.