[sr-dev] sr_3.0 release?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:45:43 CET 2009

On 12/30/09 2:01 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Carsten Bock writes:
>
>   >  i have two minor issues found in K 1.5, which i wanted to verify for K 3.0:
>   >  - the dialog-module parsed only the first route header, generated
>   >  BYE-Requests did not contain all Route-Headers
>   >  - the nathelper module's stream2uac/uas did not support the -1 as parameter,
>   >  as described in the docs.
>   >  (i fixed the first one in K1.5, i have the patch for K1.5 ready for the
>   >  second one)
>
> if these were issues already in k 1.5, it would have been a good idea to
> bring them up earlier.
>
> perhaps you did so and i didn't notice, because i don't use dialog
> module or stream2uac/uas functions.
>
> what comes to dialog module in general, looks like opensips folks
> discover new bugs in it almost on a weekly basis and i would not expect
> k or sr version be in any better shape.

i use dialog module and works fine in kamailio 1.5. I did a lot of fixes
(and new features) before 1.5 and some after, there is a lot of
different code since 1.4.

Someone else reported a bug in nathelper module to me and Klaus -- I had
no time to check it yet.

I am pretty much done with kamailio 3.0 - apart of these minor bugs and
some imports of sr_3.0 commits, I think it is time to release very soon.
Good dates would be January 6 or 7, or if a bit more time is needed, 11.

* http://www.asipto.com/