[sr-dev] sr_3.0 release?

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Dec 30 13:49:07 CET 2009

Hi,

i have two minor issues found in K 1.5, which i wanted to verify for K 3.0:
- the dialog-module parsed only the first route header, generated
BYE-Requests did not contain all Route-Headers
- the nathelper module's stream2uac/uas did not support the -1 as parameter,
as described in the docs.
(i fixed the first one in K1.5, i have the patch for K1.5 ready for the
second one)

Unfortunately, i did not manage to verify this for the K3.0 before my
holiday, so i would verify this, when i am back on January 6-7.

Greetings from Latvia,
Carsten

2009/12/30 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>

> is there something still holding release of sr_3.0?  i personally don't
> have any pending issues.
>
> -- juha

Carsten Bock
Schomburgstr. 80
22767 Hamburg
Germany

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Home +49 40 34927217
Fax +49 40 34927218
mailto:carsten at bock.info

Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."