[sr-dev] How to parse msg stored in the tm correctly?

Min Wang wang at basis-audionet.com
Fri Dec 18 22:29:44 CET 2009

Hi Ser Gurus:

     How to parse msg stored in the tm correctly?

e.g in the reply msg, we can get the corresponding request from tm:

    msg  = t->uas.request;

The sip_msg_cloner seems copy only via/from/to/cseq/auth headers and
parsed headers to the shm, right?

what if we want to parse the other headers,

e.g:  parse_headers(msg, HDR_ROUTE_F, 0)<0)

The parse_headers uses pkg_alloc, thus the parsed result is
pkg_alloced and stored the tm structure,  then it never get freed until
tm is destoried ( but even in this case tm may call shm_free instead of
pkg_free???? )

So how can we parsed the tm-stored msg and how to do it correctly?

( ps: The question is related to:
http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openimscore-cscf/2009-December/002315.
html)

Kind Regards