[sr-dev] problem with locally generated ACKs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:04:29 CET 2009

On 12/18/09 2:50 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>   >  tm:local-request is triggered only by the call of t_uac function from
>   >  tm. But I'm thinking whether makes sense or not to have it as well for
>   >  ACK of 200ok for local transactions -- this is generated by tm in other
>   >  place. All the other requests (again, apart of cancel and ack)
>   >  self-generated by proxy go via t_uac.
>
> ack to 200 ok is its own transaction.  so how could i rewrite its
> request uri to include $si$sp from 200 ok, because the info is already
> lost?

I can find some solutions with existing code, but, let's say, they are
more workarounds. One is to use a hashtable to store per callid the ip
and port, with some timeout to be auto-deleted - then take it to build
outbound address.

However, it is better to have it fixed in the code properly.

My question about running local-request for positive ack was for generic
purpose, if someone would need in some case to process such ACK via
local-request event route.

* http://www.asipto.com/