[sr-dev] Kamailio + CSQL + module

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Thu Dec 17 14:42:35 CET 2009

Ramu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We would like to write module for CSQL DB support for Kamailio.
>
> We would like to hear your suggestions on this.
>
> CSQL has support for ODBC.  You can find more details about this
> in-memory database http://www.csqldb.com/ <http://www.csqldb.com/>
>
> We will be waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Ramu,

One possibility  is to consider using Python module that I am working on
right now. It's already in OpenSIPS repository, and I am planning to
make Kamalio/SER version in the next few days.

Performance should not be an issue, since the Python code will only be a
"glue" between C code of SER and C code of ODBC.

You can read some more about this module here:

http://www.b2bua.org/wiki/PythonSEROpenSIPSKamalio

Here is the link to OpenSIPS commit message:

http://bit.ly/4sZLpW

Regards,
--
Maksym Sobolyev