[sr-dev] Kamailio 1.5 LDAP observations and issues

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Dec 7 13:36:23 CET 2009

29 nov 2009 kl. 12.14 skrev Olle E. Johansson:

> - kamailio core dumps when it can't verify ssl certificate. Propably an error code the module does not parse.
>
> - I can't get the "DN" for a result. All attributes work.
>
> Will dig deeper into this, but if someone has solved these issues or seen them, I would appreciate feedback.

Dear Olle,

DN is not an attribute and you can't get that as a result of ldap_search. I suggest you implement ldap_getdn as a function if you need the DN of the result.

You might as well, while you're at it, implement ldap_get(<dn>) to get a specific record.

Please try to solve the core dump issue a.s.a.p as we're soon going to release.

Yours truly,
/Olle