[sr-dev] scope of AVPs (AVP defined when execution of script starts)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Aug 31 10:44:27 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > i tried with avp_db_query() and it gets reseted. Can you paste the cfg
 > line that does the loading and tell in which kind of route you do it?

daniel,

the query is

avp_db_load("$avp(AVP_NAME)", "a");

in my test, it loaded two avps.

when i changed the value of one avp, the change was properly reflected in
the next message.  however, when i went and deleted the avp, next
messages still thought that the avp exists and has the value it had
before i removed the avp from db.

this started me wonder that there could be a pretty serious bug
somewhere.

-- juha