[sr-dev] custom module and variables

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 10:39:27 CEST 2009

Hey list,

Due to technical reasons we are running openser1.0.1 on a tiny embedded
system.
I am exploring the way to pass a PV's value into the exported function from
my module,
and returning back a value from the function via the use of some other PV or
a newly added
AVP.

I am not sure how to follow this, as basic avpops operations aren't working
for me
in the config file itself (without introducing my custom module at all).

Could someone explain or provide an example as to how this would work?
I have taken a look at http://www.asipto.com/pub/openser-devel-guide/ regarding
adding a new module
but I'm not quite sure as to the details regarding avops and such.

Regards.