[sr-dev] scope of AVPs (AVP defined when execution of script starts)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Aug 29 15:25:09 CEST 2009

Jan Janak writes:

 > What kind of AVP is this? Where is its value defined? If it is a
 > global AVP (defined in global_attrs table) then what you see could be
 > correct. Global AVPs are always present.

this avp is has been loaded from db using avpops avp_db_function.  after
starting sr, first message xlog prints null avp value, but subsequent
messages print whatever value the previous one loaded to this avp.

 > Provided that this is an AVP with string name (If I am not mistaken
 > then the ser version of xlog module does not support AVPs with integer
 > names).

this avp has integer name.

i'm pretty sure that in k, these kind of avps used to undefined for each
new transaction.

-- juha