[sr-dev] check myself callbacks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:34:16 CEST 2009

Hello,

I added a simple callback mechanism for check myself conditions.
Therefore modules can register a function to be executed when 'mysef'
check is performed, making possible to match the domains' list handled
by domain module.

if(uri==myself)

will match if the uri has the hostname in domain module list.

Juha, I have updated modules_k/domain do register a callback, can you
check to see if I haven't missed something there? Any developer of
modules_s/domain that is willing to update it?

One thing that should be decided is whether to make this an option via a
module parameter or leave it as it is by default.

Thanks,

* http://www.asipto.com/