[sr-dev] [SR-Users] support for 'include' in cfg file

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Aug 26 10:25:32 CEST 2009

26 aug 2009 kl. 09.47 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla:

> On 26.08.2009 1:51 Uhr, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Great!
>>
>> ...added to wiki ....
>> http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/core-cookbook/devel#include
> thanks, I was wondering if this really belongs to parameters
> section, since it can be used in route blocks as well. Maybe a new
> section is better -- not sure how to name it now.

It is important to mark such a construct as a configuration engine
option, we've learned in Asterisk where we have two of them. One is
#include that includes a file, another one is #exec that runs a script
and takes stdout and includes that. Both of them are valid in all
configuration files, parsed before the app gets the configuration data.

If you don't mark it a separate option, people will misunderstand it.
Especially in Asterisk where we have both "#include" and "include=>"
in the dialplan, which wasn't very clever choice of names looking at
it from hindsight.

/O