[sr-dev] are selects documented somewhere?

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Thu Aug 20 16:06:32 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Daniel-Constantin
Mierla<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20.08.2009 16:30 Uhr, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>>
>> Recently posted by Miklos:
>
> I started a dedicated wiki page in cookbook format:
> http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/selects/devel
>
> Anyone having time to dig and contribute, is very welcome.

I found a list I generated a while ago. It is not completely
up-to-date but it won't be far from it. The list in CSV format is
attached in case you wanted to import it in the wiki page.

The meaning of comma separated fields is as follows
  * module name
  * ser version
  * function/parameter/select name
  * Symbol type (0-function, 1-rpc, 2-param, 3-select
  * Number of parameters (functions)
  * Flags (failure route, onsend route, ...)
  * Documentation string (rpc functions)

 Jan.